Who we are
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Information You Voluntarily Submit on the Website: We may collect personal information when you register with us, and when you use our services, such as you name and email address. This may occur when you submit a contact us form, submit a comment on a blog post, or subscribing to our newsletter.
- Information We Collect from Others/Third Party Partners or Vendors: We may receive information about you from other sources. For example, if you use a third-party software through the site, such as an online store or a scheduling application, they may transfer information to us for fulfillment, etc.
- Automatically-Collected and Stored Information: We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. When you use the Website, the information we collect may include your IP address, operating system type, browser type, domain names, referring website, pages you viewed, access time, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
- Cookies: We may process information using cookies. A cookie is a small data file that we download to your computer, containing information about you to facilitate interaction with our site and services. Cookies make it possible for us to store contents of your shopping cart until you are ready to check out, and to recognize your browser when you visit. By doing this, we can personalize your visits and save you time during checkout. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted. If you reject the cookie, you may still use our site. However, in order to enjoy the benefits of being a registered user, your browser must be set to accept cookies.
Use of your information
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters, surveys, and marketing material. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
Sensitive Personal Information
Your rights related to your personal information
- Opt-out : You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed from our mailing list.
- Amend/Change: You may contact us at email@example.com to amend or update your personal information. You may also re-subscribe and update your subscription profile to update your personal information.
- Forget: In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Specific Third Party Use
Additionally, the www.tanisiamoore.com may use third-party service providers service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is subject to their respective privacy policies. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those sites you choose to link to from www.tanisiamoore.com before providing your personal information to them so that you can understand how those unaffiliated sites collect, use and share your information. The [COMPANY] currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics: this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
- MailChimp – this service is used for delivery of email updates and newsletters. We store your name and email address for purposes of delivering such communications.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in the Company’s sole discretion.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
From time to time, we may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
Publicly Visible Info
If you create a user profile on the Website or leave a comment, certain information may be publicly visible.
Newsletters: On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows the Website to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
Children under sixteen
Mo Tee, LLC does not intentionally target our site or our services to children, and Mo Tee, LLC will not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of sixteen. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Use of Information
Mo Tee, LLC collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and to deliver the services that you have requested. Mo Tee, LLC uses your personal information to fulfill your requests for products and services, to improve our services, to customize the advertising and content you see, and to contact you. Mo Tee, LLC uses anonymous information, such as that pertaining to web pages viewed, to analyze trends, to track user’s movements, to provide a better website experience and to gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. Mo Tee, LLC and its affiliates do not use this data in a manner that would identify you personally. Your product reviews, comments and any other information you make available in public areas of our website likely will be seen by people and organizations not related to or controlled by Mo Tee, LLC. Mo Tee, LLC may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or new potential services or products that may be offered.
When our registration or order forms ask you to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number), that information is encrypted for transmission. When you provide information via these forms, we use SSL encryption and this should be indicated by a ‘lock’ icon in web browsers such Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, and Mozilla Firefox.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Updates to this policy
Mo Tee, LLC may occasionally update this policy to reflect Company and consumer feedback. Mo Tee, LLC encourages you to periodically review this policy for changes and to be informed of how Mo Tee, LLC is protecting your information.
Questions and Suggestions
Book me to speak